Why rely on limited internal IT resources when you can have access to the experienced, well equipped and award winning Cistel team?
Specializing In IT So You Don’t Have To
Cistel’s holistic partner approach enables organizations to stay focused on their core business. We take care of your IT so you can take care of your customers. When you are confident your IT needs are in good hands, you can be more agile and responsive to your business. We help ensure your IT investment fits your budget and your business needs and to deliver the best ROI possible.
Better For Less
We invest additional time at the outset to understand our client’s business, their objectives and requirements. We leverage our 20 years of experience and use our extensive resources to ensure that our clients have the right tools in place to achieve optimal productivity and efficiency. This allows organizations to be more scalable with less upfront investment and service more business opportunities to fuel growth.
Why Cistel Customers Are More Profitable
Cistel works with its clients to convert their IT costs into strategic assets. By ensuring that the “headache” of IT is removed, clients are able to focus on their strengths and on what makes their company profitable. In addition, this focus allows our clients to demonstrate increased performance and be more competitive.
IT Managed Services
Headquartered in Ottawa, Cistel’s IT Managed Services practice supports our clients by providing day to day support, management and administration of IT services. This can be provided as a complement to or in place of internal IT functions and may include:
- 24x7x365 bilingual help desk located in Ottawa.
- Automated monitoring of critical IT systems/services.
- IT and network support and management.
- Backup and recovery.
- On-site support services.
- Annual IT strategic planning and assessment.
- IT project implementation.
Distinguished as a Microsoft Gold partner, Cistel is Ottawa’s only Microsoft Managed Partner for Eastern Canada. Cistel’s Microsoft Practice assists organizations in the planning, architecture / design, deployment, implementation and/or upgrades of specialized Microsoft solutions including:
- Microsoft System Center.
- Enterprise Mobility Suite – EMS (including mobile management, identity and information protection).
- Skype for Business (unified communication including IM, presence, conferencing and voice).
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions (including Azure, Office 365, Intune, and Microsoft Dynamics).
- CRM and Case Management.
- Device Deployments.
- Upgrades and Deployments (including Internet Explorer, Surface, Windows 10 and others).
Cistel is an Ottawa based Microsoft Practice Microsoft Cloud Solution Partner (CSP) which allows Cistel to resell, plan for and implement Microsoft cloud solutions such as Office 365, Azure, Intune and CRM for its clients.
Cistel’s Microsoft Practice boasts 40 specialists in Ottawa with Microsoft certifications. In fact, seven Cistel team members have been recognized at the highest level by Microsoft and received the prestigious Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award. Today, Cistel’s recognized experts work closely with Microsoft to shape the future of their products and are requested by Microsoft to present around the world at such high profile events as TechEd North America and Europe, Microsoft Management Summit (MMS), Microsoft TechDays, Canadian MVP Days, and for many User Groups.
Sourcing the Best IT Talent
Our Information Management and Technology (IM/IT) staffing services division in Ottawa assists our clients by sourcing the right IT resource for your specific need. With services available on a contract, contract-to-hire, or full time hire basis, this means you’ll have the arrangement to deliver projects on time and on budget. With in-house recruiters, disciplined technical recruiting processes and an extensive network of more than 25,000 associates, we are able to find qualified resources to meet our clients’ requirements quickly.
Protecting an organization’s information and assets from unlawful access, manipulation or destruction is crucial and becoming increasingly more difficult. Ensuring information confidentiality, integrity, and availability is now not only in the best interest of the organization but in many cases is now mandated by legislation, with severe repercussions for organizations who fail to exercise due diligence. Cistel assists organizations by providing critical assessments and services including:
- Security assessment.
- Technology hardening.
- Continuous improvement.
- Disaster recovery planning.
As a trusted advisor on more than 500 engagements, our clients rely on us for a wide range of management support services. Cistel’s private sector advisory services include:
- Change management.
- Investment planning.
- Mobility strategy.
- Service design.
- IT alignment with business objectives.
Cistel Enables Software Manufacturer to Collaborate Internationally
With more than 450 users, Cistel’s client, a software manufacturer, had a PBX solution that did not provide a unified communication platform. Without seamless collaboration across international offices, they faced a number of costly issues including:
- PBX performance issues.
- Struggled to keep up with increased demand due to growth and new sites.
- Lack of integration with the existing Microsoft infrastructure.
- Routine delays of 10-15 mins to set up Video Conference/Content meetings.
- Inability to work effectively with multiple vendors when deploying solutions worldwide.
- Inability to deploy Lync Room systems in HQ and remote sites effectively.
- Cistel began with detailed consultation and education sessions on the functionality of the product.
- This was followed by a POC and pilot ensuring user buy-in while validating the proposed solution.
- Cistel provided an itemized deployment strategy and executed it in a collaborative approach. This enabled the client’s internal teams to deploy the solution supported by Cistel specialists located on-site in the client offices.
- The solution provided the client with the ability to integrate their MS stack (Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics) and allow users to join meetings, collaborate, and share content quickly and effectively anywhere around the world.
Cistel Removes Band-Aids and Cures NonProfit’s Root Problems
Over many years, an Ottawa-based not-for-profit organization has not had the budget to replace their aging software application. Critical to their needs, the software continued to be patched, customized and modified year after year. Quickly, it became a mess, difficult to maintain and unreliable. Constant issues with the software directly impacted the organization’s productivity and ability to deliver value to their stakeholders.
The Cistel team was called in to manage this critical software application allowing the not-for-profit to focus on their core business and stakeholders. Cistel’s team resolved the technical application issues as well as rebranded the application. In addition, Cistel is now hosting the application and providing ongoing support. With the confidence of knowing that their mission critical application is in the capable hands of the professional Cistel team, the not-for-profit is no longer distracted from their real mission.
“I enjoyed working with Cistel. They helped support, maintain and enhance our important Cancer Coaching Client application. Their approach was straightforward, engaging and they delivered the results on time and on a very reasonable budget.”
Michelle E, Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
“Cistel not only delivers high-quality professional services but takes the time to understand our business and challenges and in turn proposes viable solutions and recommendations.”